12 ways to use Facebook professionally
July 25, 2007
From Web Worker Daily, 12 ways to use Facebook professionally.
- Think of it like personalizing your desk.
- Look for old co-workers and current connections.
- Add friends selectively.
- Add apps selectively.
- Edit your news feed preferences.
- Edit your profile and security settings.
- Incorporate the tools you’re already using into your profile.
- Join Groups related to your business interests.
- Limit time wasted on Facebook.
- Be philanthropic.
- Ask Questions.
- Look for events.
I’m still having difficulty with #9.