flickr loves you ….
August 25, 2007
I love organizing stuff, especially on a rainy Saturday afternoon. 🙂
Flickr is a photosharing site owned by Yahoo.
What can you do on Flickr?
- Upload photos via the web, iPhone, camera phone, or email.
- Share photos with the world or keep them private and share them only with friends and family using guest passes.
- Join groups where you can share photos with those who have similar interests. (I spent hours browsing the depression glass group.)
- Drag-and-drop your photos onto a map to show where you took them, or browse a world map to see where other people have been and what they saw.
- Flickr also has a great search feature. You can search for photos using full text or tags, search for people, groups, or by camera model.
- RSS users can also subscribe to be notified when photos are added to tags, users, or groups.
With 2000+ photos uploaded each minute, it’s easy to see why Flickr is one of the best online photo management and sharing applications.
I love you too Flickr.